What are the Private Dining Options at Juniper?
The Private Dining options at Juniper Kitchen and Wine Bar are:
- The entire restaurant space may be rented for receptions, wedding and other special occasions. The restaurant can comfortably seat 110 in the east-west dining rooms: depending on seating arrangement, the east side can seat approximately 60; depending on seating arrangement, the west side can seat approximately 36 to 40.
- Juniper offers a Private Dining/Meeting Room, which can seat approximate 18 for a sit down dinner and up to 24 in theatre style for a meeting/presentation
And can we dance?
When the entire restaurant is booked, the central wine bar which divides the east and west side dining rooms can be cleared for dancing, for fundraising activities such as fashion shows, auctions, and for public meetings. Juniper offers two wireless microphones which connect to our audio system, allowing music, speeches, and other audio to be heard clearly throughout the entire restaurant. The audio system is divided into zones. We can accommodate DJ's and live bands
When can a Private Booking be arranged?
The restaurant and private dining room are available for rental throughout the day. Lunch and/or dinner meetings can be booked in either location. Lunch meetings are available from 11:30 a.m. through 3:30 p.m., with lunch service from noon to 2 p.m. Dinner meetings are available from 4:30 p.m., with closing negotiable, with food services available throughout the evening; however, the kitchen normally closes at 11 p.m. Is there a charge to use the space?
There is no charge to use the space, provided the minimum expenditure is met.
- To use the Private Dining Room the minimum lunch charge is $750; the minimum dinner charge is $1,200.
- The minimum charge to Rent the Entire Restaurant on a Sunday - Thursday is $6500 in food only
- The minimum charge to rent the entire restaurant on a Friday or Saturday is $9,000 in food only.
- All rental charges are exclusive of gratuity and taxes.
How are the menus created for private dining functions?
Juniper's menus are always seasonal and try as much as possible to reflect the bounty of the region. It is best to review the general food and wine interests related to a special event in advance, but to wait to as close to the event to confirm the details of the menu. Sample season menus are available on request. For all functions in the private dining room the menu will be selected from the current lunch and/or dinner menu. For any function when the entire restaurant is booked, the chef and the sommelier, will meet with you to design a menu which meets your specific needs. If my guest count increases or decreases on the day of the private booking, how will you be billed?For all booking in the private dining room: the guaranteed number of guests attending the function is required 24 hours in advance of the booking. The billing will be based on this guaranteed number, or on those in attendance, whichever is greater.
Is there Audio Visual equipment available?
The private dining room is equipped with full audio and visual equipment for presentations and other meetings. There is no additional charge for the use of this equipment.
What is the Reservation/Payment Schedule?
To confirm a private booking reservation, a deposit representing 25% of the minimum dining charge is required; final payments are due on the date of the event. For full restaurant booking, the Confirmation Deposit is $1,000; a second charge, representing 50% of the minimum food costs is due on the confirmation of the menu; the final payment is due on the date of the event, unless otherwise arranged.
Is there a cancellation fee?
Deposits made for bookings in the private dining room are fully refundable within 7 days of the booking; if the booking is cancelled with less than 7 days notice, the deposit is forfeited. If the private booking is cancelled with less than 48 hours notice, you will be charged the private dining room minimum.
*** Prices may change with out notice.